Our virtual address services can be used:
- Registered office address
- Business address
- Company address
- Company formation
- Mail forwarding address
Get our Virtual Office service as your business location for mailing and business registration.
You can specify our address as the registered address for your company with SSM and also use our Address for keeping your home address private from customers, suppliers and other third parties.
What is virtual office?
- A virtual address is a physical address which you can use to promote your business. Renting an office can be costly. A virtual address is a solution for businesses that want to promote their business with a address without having to pay a huge amount for renting or buying.
- A virtual office provides an opportunity for businesses to have a physical address, storage locker and a room to conduct discussions and meetings without the expenses of short & long lease.
- It also allows employees to work from anywhere, anytime and still get services of a mailing address and access for a storage locker.
- Virtual office space is suitable for business operators, freelancers, consultants and start-ups entrepreneurs.
Why use a virtual address?
Virtual addresses are a popular solution for anyone that does not have a physical
business premise and wants to promote their business. There are many benefits
of using a virtual address, such as
- Virtual addresses are cheaper than renting or buying.
- Professional business image
- Protect your home address
Mailing Address for: Registered office address, Business address, Company address, Company formation, Mail forwarding address and more.
Storage locker for documents
Room Space to conduct meetings & discussions
Receiving of Parcels
Free Business Advice from Qualified UK Chartered Accountant